Xfinity Stream issue with missing local channels and channel lineup is not same as tv(cable) - XFinity

I have been having issues with my xfinity stream since 9/12/19. I am missing all my local channels and channel guide is not the same as what is on TV. Been using stream for several years now without any problems. i have spent 5 hours troubleshooting with 2 different level 2 techs. Then told it went to level 3. Level 3 canceled out my level 3 ticket because I did not answer call when they phoned. So did another couple hours of troubleshooting and another level 3 ticket generated. Received call from level 3 and sent to billing(still don't understand that one). Billing said my issues had nothing to do with them. Called today to followup on my ticket and was told it had been closed again and wanted to troubleshoot from level 2. I refused and requested supervisor. She told me there was a national outage. This has been very frustrating and I know I have been provided some false information on different things discussed with the troubleshooting. Anyone else have this issue and how was it resolved.

This question, "Xfinity Stream issue with missing local channels and channel lineup is not same as tv(cable)," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity Stream issue with missing local channels and channel lineup is not same as tv(cable), and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.