You ruined the streaming app for older ipad models! Can it / will it be fixed? - XFinity

The last "Update" to your xfinity streaming app stopped the app from working. I thought there was a problem with the app, so i tried to download it again. No go. So i deleted the app and tried to reinstall it from scratch. That's when i found out that the xfinity streaming app will NOT WORK with my version of ipad. What the heck???

Is something being done to address this, or do i just need to turn off Xfinity entirely? I travel a great deal under normal (non-covid) circumstances. When i do, i watch television exclusively on the iphone xfinity streaming app. If it is no longer an option, I'll just turn it off and watch streaming services. Seems like i'm watching them more and more anyway. Wondering why i bother with xfinity at all these days.

This question, "You ruined the streaming app for older ipad models! Can it / will it be fixed?," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding You ruined the streaming app for older ipad models! Can it / will it be fixed?, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0
G Questions and Answers 0
T Comcast 0